Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Swiss format

Hi all.

WTO looks like a really good arrangement - both playing and social gathering! Let's see if I can find my football shoes...

If I got it right, we are going to use swiss format in this tournament. I really like the idea.
It will be the first time and I am looking forward to play it, and see how it works.
The result and parings will be a little different than swiss format in a chess tournament (where you get 1, 0.5 or 0 points) since we still will be counting TP:s (won't we?) to get the right order of the players.
I hope you have a special program for this, so everything will work smoothly.

See you all on Friday!

PS. Before that I have to figure out which colour to play to win as much as possible :-)

Pellepen/Lennart

1 comment:

  1. blick: we have strong hope in the system (-: And of course, we will use TP-based system.

    ReplyDelete